Removing foul smells from your home or business can sometimes appear to be an impossible task. Professional odour remediation in Toronto can provide you with a fast, effective, and environmentally friendly solution to a variety of odours, including pets, smoke, and cooking odours.
Many people often have questions about whether they need asbestos remediation. It is not uncommon for buildings constructed prior to the 1970s to possess asbestos-containing materials. Widely used prior to this time in a variety of construction materials, asbestos was popular for its durability and fire resistance. It was only during the 1970s that regulations were first imposed by the government to eliminate the use of construction materials containing asbestos.
Asbestos is a type of material that occurs naturally. This highly fibrous material is known for its fire resistance, durability, and strength. As a result, it was used extensively in construction for many years. Unfortunately, breathing in asbestos has been shown to be linked to an elevated risk of lung disease. When asbestos fibres are enclosed properly, there are virtually no health risks posed by this material. The real risk occurs when asbestos fibres are released into the air, where they can be breathed, such as during home improvement or construction projects.
Mould spores are everywhere. They can be found outdoors where there they are primarily associated with certain plants and soil. They are also found in foods such as mushrooms, fermentatious yeast, and ripening cheeses (Brie, Roquefort). And because mould spores are everywhere, they also find their way indoors through windows, doors, shoes and clothing. Continue reading
We also remediate the results of fire and water damage, as well as neutralization of odours.
Air Doctors – Making your environment safer by remediating issues associated with MOULD, ODOUR, ASBESTOS and WATER
- Research has shown that the quality of the air inside your home can be worse than it is outside!
- Poor air quality can have many negative effects on your health.
- Two of the greatest causes of negative health issues are the presence of MOULD or asbestos.
- If you suspect that you have either mould or asbestos in your home, call Air Doctors today for a free inspection.
- Our experienced technicians will conduct a visual inspection and, if warranted, will take samples to accurately determine the presence of these potentially deadly toxins.