When dealing with asbestos, you want the best company, since it can be a health threat when asbestos containing materials deteriorate or are damaged. Therefore, the safest way of asbestos removal and escaping a possible health threating exposure is to have them removed by professional asbestos removal companies.
Before locking into an agreement with asbestos removal companies, customers need to consider five factors. As a result, they will find it easier to select the right company with the services they need and for a price they can afford. Before you hire the first company you come across to remove asbestos from your home or business, review the five considerations below.
- References – Ask companies that provide an asbestos removal service for references. Talking to former customers will give you tremendous insight into what you can expect. Pay attention to what they say about honesty, professionalism, timeliness, and of course, price. Also, read online postings and customer feedback, which will speak volumes about the caliber of service different companies provide.
- Thorough Research – When you’re researching various companies, you should focus most on experience and expertise. After all, the company you hire for asbestos removal service will remove dangerous material. Therefore, you want the assurance that the technicians have the right qualifications. Along with the company’s history, determine the experience of the technicians. By doing that, you might discover a 50-year old company has technicians with only 10 years of experience versus a 20-year old company with technicians who have 30 years of experience.
- Removal Methods – As a potential customer, you have the right to ask what method the company uses to remove asbestos. Instead of using an outdated and perhaps unsafe process, the technicians from the company you hire should rely on the latest and most innovative equipment available.
- Verify Proper Licensing and Insurance – Always select a company for asbestos removal that has the proper licensing and insurance. Since they are working with dangerous environmental waste, any company that provides this service must have the appropriate licenses and permits for your geographical area. As for insurance coverage, most companies carry liability. But for even more assurance, consider one with a full protection policy.
- Waste Disposal Procedures – Asbestos consists of cancer-causing fibers that become airborne when disturbed. Therefore, companies that remove this material have mandated disposal procedures to follow. Make sure you hire a company with a waste disposal certificate, which guarantees it follows the laws for disposing of asbestos and other hazardous materials.
Although there are several asbestos removal companies in Toronto, however at Air Doctor we understand what is best for you and your family, and that is why we follow all the proper procedures and guidelines. With years of experience and unparalleled expertise, we guarantee an exceptional service at an affordable price. To learn more, please visit us online or call to speak with a company representative.