If your home was built prior to the 1970s, there is a good chance that one or more of the construction-related materials contain asbestos. When not disturbed, most experts agree that asbestos is not necessarily harmful. However, if this toxic substance becomes disturbed, tiny fibers release into the air.
Typically, asbestos enters the body through inhalation, although there are reported cases of people becoming ill and even dying from swallowed and digested asbestos. Simply put, however, just because your home has asbestos does not mean you and your family are Continue reading