Not only is the presence of mold unsightly in a home or business, but it can also be dangerous, as well. If you have noticed what appears to be the presence of mold, it is crucial that you do not delay in contacting a professional. Many types of mold exist in nature, only a professional service specializing in mold removal in Toronto can determine the type of mold that is present, and the steps required to remove it in a safe manner.
Odour in a home or business can occur due to a variety of different reasons. Among the most common sources of foul smells, include cooking odours, pet odours, garbage odours, musty smells, and chemical fumes. Whatever the cause may be, if you have noticed an unpleasant scent in your home or business, it is important to seek out professional odour remediation in Toronto.
Removing foul smells from your home or business can sometimes appear to be an impossible task. Professional odour remediation in Toronto can provide you with a fast, effective, and environmentally friendly solution to a variety of odours, including pets, smoke, and cooking odours.
We also remediate the results of fire and water damage, as well as neutralization of odours.
Air Doctors – Making your environment safer by remediating issues associated with MOULD, ODOUR, ASBESTOS and WATER
- Research has shown that the quality of the air inside your home can be worse than it is outside!
- Poor air quality can have many negative effects on your health.
- Two of the greatest causes of negative health issues are the presence of MOULD or asbestos.
- If you suspect that you have either mould or asbestos in your home, call Air Doctors today for a free inspection.
- Our experienced technicians will conduct a visual inspection and, if warranted, will take samples to accurately determine the presence of these potentially deadly toxins.